The Only Event For All Players In Food & Beverage
Digital Food and Beverage will bring together 200+ digital marketing and ecommerce innovators from the industry’s most disruptive, retailers, food delivery services, and brands for a collaborative debate on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities.
F&B executives representing brands, retailers, and pureplay will explain how they are evolving their commercial models to impact bottom line sales.
Sr. Director of eCommerce
Vice President & Head of eCommerce
Acelerada at Grupo Bimbo/Bimbo Bakeries
Head of Content Marketing &Media Platforms
Vice President - General Manager eCommerce
The Coca Cola Company
Head of Social
Chief Product Officer
SCo-Founder, CTO & Senior VP of System Development/Management
Senior E-Commerce Director
Lowes Foods, LLC.
User Experience Director
GM Grocery and Wholesale, US eCommerce
Walmart.com & Jet.com
Product Management and User Experience Group Vice President
What You'll Learn
No matter what part of F&B you’re in – we’ll ensure that we’re discussing your top challenges to find results to bring back to your business. Take a look at some of our featured sessions specific to your sector!
- Making Your Loyalty Program Worth It: How AI, Personalization, and Data Mining are Spicing Up an Old Stand By
- How US Foods Is Taking Customers to Meet Its Cows… on VR Farm Tours
- Delivering a Personal Customer Experience Right to Your Door…and Your Heart
- Will Meal Kits Get Swallowed Up by Grocery? The Next Chapter of Dinner in a Box
- A More Perfect Union – How CPGs and Retailers are Sharing More Data and Why That’s Good for Everyone
- Cha Cha Cha Changes! Keeping Pace with the Future of Food & Beverage
Making Your Loyalty Program Worth It: How AI, Personalization, and Data Mining are Spicing Up an Old Stand By
Audra Carson, Head of Content Marketing & Media Platforms, General Mills
- How loyalty programs can provide evidence to support e-commerce when it comes to product exploration and increased order sizes
- Moving to one to one personalization and offers based on customer data from loyalty program
- Loyalty marketing in an AI context
How US Foods Is Taking Customers to Meet Its Cows… on VR Farm Tours
Marshall Warkentin, SVP Marketing, US Foods
Consumer trends are leaning heavily towards transparency, authentic experience, and storytelling. Marshall will share US Foods’ journey, from inception to the looks of wonder on customers’ faces, when it comes to the VR experience they developed – and share its best advice for how your company can harness the power of new tech to reach and delight consumers.
Delivering a Personal Customer Experience Right to Your Door…and Your Heart
Jackson Jeyanayagam, CMO, Boxed.com
Digitally native companies like Boxed have flourished as a result of changing consumer expectations and purchasing habits. Now, Boxed is pushing the next wave of customer experience with predictive purchasing, technology-driven order experiences and – perhaps most importantly – insight-lead personal touches.
Join Jackson as he shares the evangelist spirit inciting Boxed to leverage machine learning in their Smart StockUp and Concierge offerings while also, literally, maintaining a human touch to everything they do – including handwritten notes in every single order and free ‘creativity kits’ for parents to create with their kids; this convergence of technology and an intimate customer experience has not only been the foundation for the rapid growth of Boxed, but a template for the future of e-commerce.
Will Meal Kits Get Swallowed Up by Grocery? The Next Chapter of Dinner in a Box
Sarah Bugeja, Director of Marketing, Acquisition, Chefs Plate
Sean Butler, SVP, Retail, Chef’d
Kylie Gao, Associate Director, Customer Insights, HelloFresh US
Jennifer Beechen, VP Marketing, Green Chef Corp.
Enterprising grocers are working to position themselves in the nexus of convenience that meal kits provide, without the hassle of delivery. In some cases, this extends to partnerships with existing meal kit companies. In others, the grocer is taking on meal kit prep themselves. This group discussion will delve into ongoing developments as the meal kit plot thickens.
A More Perfect Union – How CPGs and Retailers are Sharing More Data and Why That’s Good for Everyone
Esmee Williams, VP Consumer/Brand Strategy, Allrecipes.com
Linda Crowder, Senior Director, Peapod Interactive, Peapod
Andrew Freeman, Global Director, eCommerce Capability, Kellogg Company
John Carroll, Vice President - General Manager eCommerce, The Coca Cola Company
Data sharing has just begun to gain steam in the F&B industry but even initial efforts are yielding priceless insights when it comes to getting ahead of trends and connecting with the customer.
- The impetus and growing evidence to support making a next gen data dashboard
- Obstacles and wins in the effort to aggregate as much global data as possible from partners
- Building your case with reluctant partners on why data sharing is in their interest when it comes to media spend, aligning marketing initiatives, product management, and more
Cha Cha Cha Changes! Keeping Pace with the Future of Food & Beverage
Challenges loom large for the food and beverage industry as it grapples with the onslaught of changes wrought by evolving consumer behavior and the digital transformation of retail. E-commerce demands a forward thinking mindset, and this keynote will discuss how industry players can position themselves for the wave of opportunity the burgeoning developments present.
- How retailers are transitioning with brick and mortar grocers offering online and how to prepare for the next evolution of online
- Asking and gaining support for the question: What can we do differently beyond what we are doing today?
Who Attends Digital Food and Beverage?
Break bread and raise a glass with Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Sales, and Operations executives from top companies across the Food, Beverage, Grocery, and F&B eCommerce categories.
Brought to you by the creators of eTail
Who said conferences can't be fun? We’re known in the industry for awesome experiences you can’t get anywhere else. You’ll come as an attendee, and leave as part of a community.