July 15 - 17, 2019
Hyatt Regency Austin, TX
About Digital Food & Beverage
As the Food & Beverage (F&B) industry faces unprecedented upheaval given changing consumer expectations and the growth of online sales, companies are working to drive e-commerce and digital initiatives to create a customer experience that boosts revenue and loyalty.
Brought to you by the creators of eTail, Digital Food & Beverage will span the intersection between online and bricks and mortar F&B retail, help F&B professionals address obstacles in this journey, and share best practices just as our other eTail programs have helped omni-channel retailers across industries since 1999.
With disruptive content, unique session formats, and a focus on the food and beverage space, Digital Food & Beverage is designed to help you achieve omnichannel excellence and drive profits.
SVPs, VP, and Directors engaged in e-commerce, digital marketing, strategy, and business development in the following groups:
- Innovative players that have driven new patterns of engagement and consumption, inciting the F&B industry to think more broadly about the different ways food and consumers interact
- Retailers who are starting to move from brick and mortar to more of a blended virtual and physical representation
- Brands who have historically sold merchandise though brick and mortar who are migrating online to extend their reach and sales with both a digital and physical presence.
- Technology providers trying to assess the potential for what they have to offer in the food and grocery space
- The currently unclassifiable technology and product companies whose outlandish ideas today will become the traditions of tomorrow